Interested in VCU Staff Senate? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll contact you with more information!
2021 Career Development Conference
If you missed the 2021 Career Development Confernce, be sure to check out a playlist of the recorded sessions.
What Do We Do?
We advocate for the staff and their ideas and concerns to University / Health System administration and the VCU community
We provide valued information to staff regarding opportunities, resources, and tools available at VCU
We foster professional development and career opportunities among the staff of VCU and VCU Health
We build upon our existing strengths in collaborating with other stakeholders – faculty, administration, students and patients
WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
You can too! Learn more
Meetings and Events
- The Staff Senate Awards for Excellence virtual award ceremony will take place on Thursday, May 20th at 3PM. Check out the awards page for more information and nominate a colleague today! Nominations close March 15, 2021.
- The Staff Senate is holding its first University-wide elections this summer 2021, check out the elections page for more information.
- Elections Townhall - The Staff Senate will host a townhall via Zoom on Tuesday, May 25 at 12:00 PM to answer questions and provide information about the upcoming elections process. Please come join us!
Attend Our Meetings Online!
If you are unable to attend a Staff Senate meeting in person, you can join the meetings remotely by using either of the following methods:
- Online: https://vcu.zoom.us/j/4567891111 (Must be logged into your VCU or VCU Health Zoom account to access the meeting.)
- By phone: +1 646 558 8656 (U.S. Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (U.S. Toll) [Meeting ID: 456 789 1111]
- By iPhone one-tap: 16465588656,4567891111# or 14086380968,4567891111#